Image Map

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One Quick Update...

Why do I always wait until midnight to do my homework? It's a good thing I don't have class until either 12:30 or 11:00, because I would be exhausted. I always stay up until like 2:00 am. Sigh.

Tomorrow will be busy. I'll have class from 12:30-4:45. Then, I'll have a networking event from 5:30-7:00 downtown for event planning. I'm nervous. I've never been to one. I have to wear dressy clothes. I have to talk to people. This is a big deal.

After that, I'll have to work on an essay that is due on Thursday, or at least a rough draft. So it's not extremely bad, but still. We're doing peer review and the teacher does check all revisions when we turn them in, so I need to have something decent. I also have another approx. 50 pages left in Wuthering Heights, which I'm currently in a love/hate relationship with. It's definitely not as bad as I anticipated, but it's also just so tedious to read and most of the characters are ridiculous (but aren't they always?). And then we have to write a response on that.

I also asked one of my professors to be my faculty sponsor for Wentworth! He said yes and that he would write me a stunning letter of recommendation. So it's nice to have at least that portion of the application done. Well, the entire thing is done, but it definitely needs some revision.

Like I said...quick update! I really must run along and read some fiction now for my class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment