Image Map

Thursday, September 4, 2014

TGIT (Thank God It's Thursday).

TGIT. My version of TGIF. This semester I have no classes on Fridays, so Thursdays are essentially Friday to me (and every weekend is a three day weekend). The only downside to this is that Monday-Thursday is super busy for me. I'm taking 18 credit hours in order to graduate on time which is 6 classes. So, I have three classes each day and each class happens twice a week.

Today was kind of rough to start with, but it ended wonderfully. In my PR II class (Public Relations II), we had our client interviews today, which I was actually really nervous for but it honestly was not bad at all. The worst part was wearing a pencil skirt, which of course is something that I'll have to do in professional work anyway, so it's better to get used to it now rather than later.

My boyfriend, Michael, and I went to get mexican food when I got out of class. The past few weeks we keep saying, "Okay, TOMORROW we'll eat better" and yet it still hasn't happened. Today was hopefully the last day though because I honestly feel so much better when I work out often and eat healthy (plus I love trying out new recipes). I've also sort of just been lounging around with my kitten some today. Her name is Leia (yes, like Star Wars) and I love her to death. I've had her for almost a month now but she is so incredibly important to me and I've become so attached to her.

Wrightsville Beach: The most beautiful little beach you ever did see.

Afterwards, my friend Mary and I went out and adventured around our little beach town. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her and I really, truly hope that everyone does have someone that they can run to Krispy Kreme and get donuts with at 2 AM because that sort of random friendship is the best kind.


That's about all for this quick, little update. I had planned on doing this earlier today and a more extensive post will probably follow either tomorrow or Saturday, but I really hope everyone has friends, significant others, pets, parents, and other people as dear to them as they are to me. Life would honestly be nowhere as beautiful without them in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment